For coffee lovers, it is very important to choose a suitable coffee appliance. Simply introduce some introductory knowledge about the coffee maker.
Types of coffee pots
Common coffee pots include French press pots, Moka pots, siphon pots, drip pots, and so on. The coffee made with a coffee pot has a relatively low concentration, relatively low acidity, bitterness and mellowness, almost no oil, and a relatively light taste. It is usually consumed directly.
Strictly speaking, there are three types of electric coffee pots: percolation type, drip type, and vacuum type. The percolation coffee maker is an early product of the electric coffee maker. The price is low, but it is not convenient to use and the reliability is poor; the coffee brewed by the vacuum electric coffee maker has a strong taste, but its structure is a very complicated and easy malfunction. Later, the electric coffee maker basically only left the drip type.
1.The American drip pot is simple, efficient, and reliable to use. It is very suitable for home or office use. The coffee tastes refreshing and flat.
2.The French press pot uses the soaking method to release the essence of coffee. The operation method is also simple, convenient and fast, very easy to master, suitable for home or office use. The flavor of the single-origin coffee brewed by the stew can be better reflected. Those who don't like coffee filter paper can consider this kind of pot.
3. The operation method of the pour-over filter cup is also simple, convenient, and fast. The complete set of equipment generally includes a pour-over kettle, filter paper, filter cup, and cone-shaped pot, which can perfectly reflect the flavor characteristics of coffee and is suitable for people who have very high requirements for coffee taste.
4. The siphon pot is suitable for slightly sour, medium-bodied coffee, and the grinding effect is slightly coarser than powdered, close to special granulated sugar. Putting such a coffee pot in your home and siphoning coffee can give people the feeling of being in a cafe. The siphon brewed coffee can perfectly extract the aroma of the coffee, which is a favorite practice of many coffee lovers.
5. Moka pot is a tool used to extract espresso coffee. It is divided into upper and lower parts. The water is placed in the lower part. After boiling, steam pressure will be generated. The boiling water will rise through the upper part of the filter pot containing coffee powder; Turn the fire down when it reaches the upper part because if the temperature is too high, the coffee will taste burnt. The operation of this coffee maker is relatively simple and convenient, and the coffee made has a mellow taste and slightly bitter taste, which is suitable for friends who like espresso.
The purchase of a coffee pot1. In terms of usage specifications, the capacity can be selected between 0.5-0.8L, and the coffee pot of this specification can make 4-8 cups of coffee. If the demand for coffee is relatively large, you can also choose a slightly larger capacity, but it is best not to exceed 1.5L.
Use of coffee pot
1. Before using the coffee pot for the first time after buying it back, you should boil two pots of boiling water first to remove the peculiar smell in the pot.
2. The coffee pot cannot be burned empty. It must be placed on an open flame or microwave oven after filling the water and coffee. It is not allowed to burn in the empty pot. When making coffee, you should also pay attention to the water level in the pot at all times. If the water is almost dry, you must cut off the open flame in time, otherwise, the body of the pot will be burnt.
3. The coffee pot can't be dry-burned, and can't add too much water.
4.Wait for the pot to cool down before cleaning it with water. Try not to use sandy materials and soda when cleaning, otherwise, it will damage the surface of the pot.
5. When cleaning the coffee pot, do not directly immerse the pot body in water. Clean the filter screen and filter separately. Wipe the other parts with a clean soft cloth. The coffee powder on the edge of the coffee container should also be removed, otherwise, it will affect the service life of the rubber gasket.
6. The coffee pot should be descaled regularly during use, but it does not need to be too frequent. It is enough to descale 2-5 times a year according to the usage.